Explore Our Brands
Beach Houses by Crane promises that you’ll really getaway. The allure of that guarantee is one that can’t be ignored by several types of travellers. From an inseparable pair of best friends searching for a holiday or a writer looking for inspiration, Beach Houses is a beyond idyllic choice. In this Must Haves series, we list some of the things that are already here to make your vacation perfect and some of the things you’ll need to bring to make it uniquely yours. Today, we look at the BFF Holiday.
Come Prepared For
You’ve shared laughs, secrets, tears and so much more. Now, it’s finally time for you and your trusted sidekicks to share a tropical vacation like no other. Our Two Bedroom Villa is the perfect choice for you and your best friends.
Imagine this: an ultra-spacious 2.825 sq. ft. two-bedroom villa featuring floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to spectacular ocean views, a 37’ infinity-edge pool and hot tub for just you and your confidants. And of course, there’s more: an ocean-view deck for lounging, dining and entertaining; a full kitchen with a large quartz island, and a large natural stone bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower.
Come Prepared With
Now that you and your closest friends have made Beach Houses your home away from home, you’ll need to assemble all the things you brought with you from home – or from Barbados:
1. Entertainment – What’s a vacation without some of your favourite things? Bring a deck of cards, make sure your Netflix and Hulu subscriptions are up-to-date and download all the audiobooks you’ve been dying to get around to.
2. Party attire – Barbados’ nightlife is a vibrant combination of a Caribbean music and culture, and international savviness. From all-inclusive parties to rustic rum shops, you will be exposed to your fair share of new social experiences and you’ll need the best casual clothes to dance the night (or sunrise) away to.
3. Workout gear – Yoga? Pilates? Heavy lifting? No matter your desire you can do it in Barbados. Walk with your yoga mat and breathable bottoms for yoga on your Beach Houses deck. For more intense workouts you can find various gyms in the St. Philip area – including the Fitness Centre within The Crane Village at Crane Resort.
4. Waterproof everything – You’ll be spending lots of time in your private pool and you may even book some cruises to snorkel with turtles! We know how important it is to capture every moment so get a waterproof case before you come to Barbados.
5. Skincare and haircare – Depending on where you’re coming from, the weather in Barbados could be a lot different to what you’re used to. This will likely mean your skin and hair will react in new ways. Be sure to bring cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreen, and your own shampoo and conditioner so you can pre-empt any vacation no-no’s.
6. Local swimwear – You’ll want to look your brightest and best in your beach, pool, and hot tub photos for Instagram! You can find exciting swimwear on island in the The Crane Village at The Crane Resort or you can try Suga Apple Swim on the South Coast of the island (they’ve dressed the likes of Bajan superstar Rihanna herself).
7. A good dose of curiosity – You’re in paradise now, so it’s time to throw out the rule book. With your private personal Beach Houses retreat and a beautiful island to explore at your own pace, you can say “yes” to adventure and restore your energies in the comfort of a new home.
Stay at Beach Houses by The Crane and make new memories with your best friends. Contact us for villa stays at +1 246 416 6531 or visit www.beachhouses.bb.
Do you want a unique beachfront property to enjoy with friends whenever you feel the need? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 246 416 6560 and ask about information regarding property ownership.